I am pleased to announce that the “Great Caloundra & Hinterland Giveaway” officially opens today. Residents of the Caloundra Electorate can enter the draw to win one of 44 vouchers to a small business in Caloundra, Beerwah or Landsborough. After a very difficult period for both our local community and business owners, I wanted to create a fun giveaway that would put real money back into some of our local businesses and encourage residents to shop close to home. We have done the shopping for you!
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Mark McArdle MP, State Member for Caloundra, 1A/20 Ormuz Ave Caloundra.
- Entry is only open to residents of the State Electorate of Caloundra, aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Promotion commences at 10am AEST Wednesday 22 July 2020 and closes 5pm AEST Tuesday 1 September 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- While the Promoter has full support of each business who have vouchers in the giveaway, the vouchers have not been donated by the businesses. The vouchers have been purchased by the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
How to Enter
- Online entry forms can be completed at www.markmcardlemp.com via the below form
- Entry forms are also available in the 22 July 2020 edition of Glasshouse Country & Maleny News.
- During the Promotional Period, completed entry forms can be returned to the Caloundra Electorate Office by email: email@example.com
Drawing the Winners
- A random draw will take place at the Caloundra Electorate Office on Tuesday 8 September 2020 with the assistance of a member of the community.
- Prizes will be drawn randomly, i.e. The winner’s entry form will be drawn from one barrel and a random prize voucher for that winner will be drawn from another barrel.
- Due to social distancing regulations, the draw cannot be attended by the public but will be broadcast live on the Promoters Facebook page @markmcardlemp.
- Subsequently, the names of winners will be posted on www.markmcardlemp.com
- Winners will be contacted with the phone number provided on the entry form and followed up with an email. Winners will be required to provide proof of address and age (18yrs or older).
- Redraws will only take place if a winner fails to collect their prize within three months of the draw.
Details of Prizes
10 x $50 gift vouchers for Buck’s Bakery – 26 Cribb St, Landsborough
10 x $50 gift vouchers for Vianta Espresso and Wine Bar – 3/70 Simpson St, Beerwah
10 x $50 gift vouchers for Dan Scott (Clothing & Homewares Boutique) – 6/38 The Esplanade, Bulcock Beach
10 x $50 gift vouchers Chaps Menswear – 47 Bulcock St, Caloundra
4 x $150 Cooking Classes at Red Hot Chilli Pepper – 67 Bulcock St, Caloundra