Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Mark McArdle MP, State Member for Caloundra, 1A/20 Ormuz Ave Caloundra.
3. Entry is only open to residents of the State Electorate of Caloundra, aged 18 years or over. Entries must be made by the Vessel owner. Membership cannot be passed on to a Vessel owner who lives outside of the State Electorate of Caloundra.
4. Promotion commences at 10am AEST Friday 13 December 2019 and closes 12noon AEST Wednesday 18 December 2019 (Promotional Period), OR earlier if 10 successful winners have been confirmed.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Multiple entries are NOT permitted. One entry per family.
7. For privacy reasons the names of the winners will not be published, but an announcement will be made on the Promotors Facebook page when all prizes have been claimed.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
How to Enter
9. During the Promotional Period, entrants must present at the Caloundra Electorate Office at 1A/20 Ormuz Ave, Caloundra during opening hours- 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am – 4pm Friday.
10. Entrants must present photo ID which confirms age and residential address within the State Electorate of Caloundra.
11. Entrants will not be able to “hold” prizes by calling first.
12. Entrants who do not have required ID when first presenting at the Caloundra Electorate Office will not be able to “hold” the prize until they return with these required items.
13. The first 10 entrants to successfully complete an application will win the prizes.
14. Successful entrants will be given a letter from Mark McArdle MP confirming their application has been paid for, which they will be required to present to Coast Guard Caloundra at the time of submitted their completed application form.
15. It is the responsibility of the successful entrants to submit their completed application form to the Coast Guard Caloundra. Failure to submit their application; or lost or stolen applications are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
Details of Prize
16. 10 x 1 year “On- Water Support” Memberships with the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard QF4 Flotilla (Coast Guard Caloundra), one per winner.
17. Membership is currently valued at $65.00AUD per annum.
18. Winners will be required to provide the Caloundra Electorate Office with all necessary details required to submit a membership application.
19. Once a winner’ application has been submitted, all questions and correspondence relating to the on-water support membership is to be directed to the Coast Guard Caloundra and not the Promoter.
20. Membership is for one year only. If entrant desires to renew membership they must do so at their own expense.